Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New product! and sickness...


I am very excited about a new product I will be making now! Custom decorative tiles! I will be adding them to the website shortly. I am so excited, I've been wanting to do these for sometime now and finally got some tiles! These tiles will be decorated with vinyl. I have so many different designs planned! The first one I made, I think this design will be very popular. You can customize it with your family last name and the year of your marriage. These will make great gifts.
Now what I'm not so excited about..I got strep throat! Ugh, its so hard to be motivated and get things done when you feel like poo! I went to the Dr this morning and got a big ole shot,so here's hoping it kicks in very soon and I am back to normal...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are sick! You are right, it is very hard to do anything when you feel so bad. I like the tiles! Great idea! I hope you feel better very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tile is such a cute idea, love the look! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tiles,..would make a great housewarming gift! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product! I hope you feel better soon! We have all had colds here too.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete